Basic trail information to note:
- The difficulty rating for this walking trail is ‘moderate’, as it includes some climbs, uneven surfaces and obstacles such as protruding roots, rocks, etc. The trail is appropriate for people with a moderate level of fitness and some walking experience
- The route is circular, covering a total distance of 105km.
- The estimated completion time for this trail is 5 days
- The total ascent over the entire route is 580 metres
- Dogs are not permitted on the Suck Valley Way where the trail passes through private farmland