Philip Walking Tours
Philip James is a qualified mountain leader who has been leading walks in Ireland for more than 10 years and is chairman of the Boyle Curlew Walkers, a hill walking club based in Boyle, Co Roscommon.
Philip Walking hill walking guide service is available 7 days a week for individuals and groups. Enjoy the Irish hills, pick up some map reading skills, learn about flora, fauna, geology, local history and mythology. Offering walks that suit all levels of hill walker from the person trying hillwalking for the first time to seasoned ramblers. Access the the region is excellent as the N4 national route runs right through the area and Ireland West Airport in Knock links the region to 27 international airports.
Contact Philip at:
Scenic Ireland Walking Tours
Scenic Ireland Walking Tours will look after all your walking needs over the duration of your stay in Ireland. All walking tours are guided and are of easy to moderate grade taking in some of the most beautiful and heretofore unexplored scenery in Ireland. Whether it’s a weekend walking tour or tours Full packages are provided for walkers, including guides, accommodation and meals and packages can be put together to suit individual needs.
Contact Tom at:
- Phone: +353 (0) 87 1951283
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.scenicirelandwalkingtours.ie
The Suck Valley Way Walk Experience
Martin Dunne offers the following services:
- Walking Holiday Packages
- Free pick up and drop off to and from the walk
- Walk advice and walk maps
- Information on history and tourist attractions along the walk
- Walk with walkers if requested and personal historical tour information along the walk
- Details of other things to do and places of interest to visitors
- Tips and information on safety and clothing / footwear
Contact Martin at:
- Phone: +353 (0) 87 2197990
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org